Typical method of Shipping to a Physical Address in U.S.A.
- By UPS / Federal Express (FedEx)
- Ground Service (not available to P.O. Box)
- US Postal Service (via Priority Mail)
- 3 Day Air Service (not available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or P.O. Box)
- 2 Day Air Service (not available to P.O. Box)
- Truck Freight – for oversize merchandise not accepted by UPS / Federal Express (FedEx)
- All shipments require signature upon receiving the product(s), unless otherwise requested.
Typical method of shipping for orders to Canada
- Ground Service (Customer is responsible for any import/export fees, applicable taxes and customs duty fees, collected by the Carrier)